Children’s Garden Gate Part 4






















This is how the radish was forged. I started with a round piece of steel and I forged the leaf.















After reheating in the forge, I use the fly press to forge the root.























Later on I weld the radish on the gate to a bar that looks like the ground.























Here is some asparagus.























Here is a carrot in one of the posts. There is another vegetable on the gate that is a suprise for you to find.















In the world of iron vegetables it takes six suns to make them grow.






















So I forge the heat into the suns.






















Here’s one of the suns the gate post above a beet that’s growing there.
















Two worms told me they hid this stamped design on the gate. Can you find it?

I thought I was finished with the gate when I took this picture.



But two red worms crawled out of the forge and asked me to add them to the gate.


Here’s one moving in some wet mud. I’m not sure where the other one crawled off to.






















While the gate is being painted I clean up the shop. Next week I’ll install the gate in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment